The Frank Walters Foundation was established to help Deaf and Hard of Hearing children excel and achieve their dreams!
OUR FUTURE IS LOOKING BRIGHTER!
- Birdville Regional Day School Program for the Deaf (RDSPD) Middle School to compete in Battle of the Books! (Coming Soon!)
- Expansion of Deaf Bible Camps
- Future Regional Day School Program for the Deaf Field Trips
- Parties, Trips, & Fundraisers!
*THE FUTURE AWAITS YOU*
Frank Walters Foundation has helped Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children in the following ways:
- Frank Walters Foundation paved the way for the Children’s FIRST Deaf Bible Camp in 2018. This special event allowed Deaf/HH children, along with their siblings in K-6th grade to attend.
- In 2019, FWF was able to fund two Deaf Bible Camps, one in Burleson, Tx and the other in Crowley, Tx. ((For more information, or if you would like to attend a week long, free Deaf Bible Camp- please contact Candi))
- The Foundation has raised funds to send Deaf/HH students from Crowley Regional Day School Program for the Deaf (RDSPD) on field trips such as: Signing Santa, Log Cabin Village, and Imagination Celebration.
- We have also helped the students enhance their technology skills by providing them with iPads.
- Individual Deaf/HH students have been blessed by the Foundation as well. Specifically, a high school cheerleader led to achieve her dreams, without financial stress for her advanced placement classes.
- Frank Walters Foundation was pleased to help a child that was in need of a hearing device but could not afford the purchase.
- Sponsored the Old Town Burleson Picture Show to present for the first time ever with OPEN CAPTIONING for the public, to ensure the access to all viewers including Deaf and Hard of Hearing Children.
My Great-Grand Father may never know that this foundation was named after him, or how many Children it has helped, but I honor him by helping Children who are also Deaf/HH, by giving them that little push to get them over the edge so they can become successful and fulfill their own dreams.
Make a Donation
Your generous tax deductible donation can make a big difference to the life of a Deaf or hard of hearing child. From Bible Camps and educational materials, to life enhancing events and apparatuses; Each dollar you give will help a child to excel and achieve their dreams. Even a small contribution can make a huge difference in the life of a Deaf or Hard of Hearing child.
Latest News and Events
Keep up with News and Upcoming Events from the Frank Walters Foundation. See how your donations are impacting the Deaf and Hard of hearing children of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex and their families. The smiles on the faces of the kids at these events tells you all you need to know about the work being done by the foundation.